Hats: What is the proper name for the plastic adjusters in the back of baseball caps? And how are they made?

This website seems to think they're called "plastic snap closures"

Page on

You can buy large lots of "snap closure baseball caps" here:


Baseball Cap Snap Closure-Baseball Cap Snap Closure Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comHair Extension


I suspect the actual plastic parts are just injection molded plastic. Nothing really special about those.


If you really want to see the part, I'd suggest you buy a cheap trucker hat and tear it down.


Good luck!